Script 10: Текст № 10 для прослушивания и материал для собеседования к экзамену по английскому языку
Вопросы к тексту 10
Listen to the woman talking about her schooldays and answer the questions below.
1. What is the speaker talking about?
2. When did the speaker feel relieved?
3. Why did the speaker start crying?
Текст № 10 для прослушивания
Woman: Oh yes, I remember my first day at school. I remember feeling very proud when my mother walked with me through the main gate. There was so much noise and so many children that I got quite scared! Anyway, my mum took me to see the teacher, Mrs Gossage was her name — very nice teacher — and I remember feeling very nervous watching my mother leaving but Mrs Gossage looked after me and she sat me down with the other pupils in a big circle. Soon we started playing games so I got very excited. I think it was after lunch that I met Emily, who later became my best friend. She was in another class, but all new students were brought together to meet each other and... I was so relieved to have a friend! Oh yes, and in the afternoon we went swimming, but I couldn't swim so I became very upset and started to cry. In fact, I wouldn't stop crying so Mrs Gossage phoned my mother and she came to collect me early. I remember feeling very confused when I saw my mum! So much had happened! We went and had an ice cream and then I felt calm again. But what a day! I'll never forget it.
Ответы на вопросы к тексту для прослушивания № 10
Первый вариант ответов
1. The speaker is talking about his/her 1st day at school.
2. The speaker felt relieved because he/she found a friend.
3. The speaker started crying because he/she couldn’t swim and he/she wouldn’t stop crying so Mrs. Gossage phoned his/her mother and she came to collect him early.
Второй вариант ответов
1. What is the speaker talking about? She is talking about her first day at school.
2. When did the speaker feel relieved? She was relieved to have a friend Emily, who was the student of another class.
3. Why did the speaker start crying? She couldn’t swim so she became very upset and started to cry.