ГДЗ по английскому языку 11 класс экзаменационные тексты Тексты для прослушивания - Script 4: Текст № 4
Издательство: Аверсэв 2016 год.
Подробный решебник (ГДЗ) по Английскому языку за 11 (одиннадцатый) класс экзаменационные тексты - готовый ответ Тексты для прослушивания - Script 4: Текст № 4 . Авторы учебника: . Издательство: Аверсэв 2016.
Script 4: Текст № 4 для прослушивания и материал для собеседования к экзамену по английскому языку
Вопросы к тексту 4
Listen to the radio programme and answer the questions below.
1. What was the aim of the programme?
2. What did Peter's friends think about the programme?
3. Why didn't Peter like the people who bought his paintings?
Текст № 4 для прослушивания
PR: Last year, in a television series called Faking it, various people were given four weeks to learn the skills of a new profession. Peter Harris, a painter and decorator from Liverpool, was one of them. Peter, welcome.
PR: So why were you selected to take part in the programme, Peter?
P: Well, one day, I got a phone call from someone asking me if I'd like to take part. They were looking for someone who wanted to spend four weeks learning to be an artist, so you'd learn how to do abstract art. And the cameras would be there to see how you got on.
PR: And what did your friends say?
P: They thought it was funny, because I know nothing about art. Before the filming started, I went down to the local art gallery with them to have a look at some abstract art.
PR: So now you're an artist, right?
P: Sort of, yeah. Actually, since the show, I've sold about 15 paintings which has impressed my family more than anything. No, the only people I didn't like were some of the people who bought my work. They only seemed to be interested in how much it would cost in the future.
PR: Peter, thank you.
Ответы на вопросы к тексту для прослушивания № 4
1. The aim of the programme was to teach a person the skills of a new profession in four weeks.
2. Peter’s friends thought it was funny because he knew nothing about art.
3. Peter didn’t like the people who bought the paintings because they were only interested in how much it would cost.
Другие номера из решебника