№76 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 76
must (v) - a must (n)
1. It's a must for a man's wardrobe next spring! The silhouette [,silu'et] is simple but nice. It goes well with jeans of any type. It's got a (1) zip but you can leave it open if you wear a sweater under it. It looks very good with a long scarf. A (2)... scarf will make you look stylish this season!
2. It's ideal for a warm summer day if you go out. The material is natural so you won't feel hot in it. It doesn't have many decorations - just a small (3)... and short (4).... It's got a classic silhouette, so you can wear this dress for several summers.
3. It's perfect for teenage boys - the (5)... jeans and a (6)... shirt over a yellow T-shirt will make it easy to make friends with new people. The jeans are very comfortable - you can skateboard or roller skate or dance in them. You can put many useful things into the (7)... , and you won't lose them because the pockets have (8).... The shirt is good in the evenings when it gets cooler. You can wear any T-shirt under it and you still will feel comfortable in this outfit.
Play a guessing game.
1. On a strip of paper write what you are wearing today. Describe one item (one thing).
Model: Today I'm wearing a plain blouse with buttons and a small collar.
2. Put all the strips into a hat. Mix them well.
3. Student 1 draws one strip of paper and reads the description. The classmates guess who is described.
4. The hat goes to another person.
If you were a judge at the fashion show in ex. 2a, which clothes would win? Explain why.
Model: Today the winning item in the show is the jacket. It's got a very simple silhouette. It's made of plain material without many details; it's a bit loose, so you can wear a sweater under it. I choose this item