№59 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 59
If you scored:
0-6 points: Your fitness level is below average. Your activity level is too low to offer any health benefits.
7-14 points: Your fitness level is about average. If most of your points came from daily activities, we encourage you to add more.
15-30 points: Congratulations! You are already living the "fitness lifestyle". Consider adding different activities or varying your programme to keep interest and motivation. Check your activities to see if you have a good balance of aerobic activity, flexibility, and strength.
31-40 points: Your activity level indicates that you are probably training for a particular sport or competition. If you are feeling good, then continue enjoying your activities. But remember, your risk of injury increases a lot with extremely high activity levels. It is possible that you are overtraining, so listen to your body and cut back if needed.
5 Do you think it is possible to improve your physical activity? Discuss with your partner what each of you can do and what can make it easier. If you find it difficult, read the following for ideas.
• Do something you enjoy and set realistic goals.
• Start off small and gradually increase your fitness levels.
• Change your exercises every 6-8 weeks.
• Ask friends and family for support.
• If you are new to exercise, aim to work out five days a week, at least 20 minutes a day.
• Don't forget to plan your rest breaks.
• Make sure you get hot - this is the level you should be working towards to ensure maximum results.
• Tell as many people as you can about your goals and be dedicated.
• Make lifestyle changes which will help your programme, e.g. taking the stairs instead of the lift, getting off the bus a few stops earlier, walking instead of going by car.
• Keep your exercise fun - listen to your favourite music, work out with a friend, or turn it into a family activity.
• Do as much as you can - you know your body better than anyone else.
Go back to the text and add more information to your mind map (see Lesson 1).