№21 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 21
3. Parents don't let you go out.
4. Parents don't like your friends.
5. Parents don't notice you.
6. Parents don't like your clothes.
7. Parents aren't satisfied with your school results.
8. Parents aren't pleased with your behaviour.
9. Parents give you too little pocket money. 10. Parents punish you.
1 Which misunderstandings do you face? Copy and fill in the chart.
2a To find the way to sort out their problems some teenagers look for the answers on the Internet. Here is how WikiHow suggests dealing with problems. Read and answer the questions below.
How to get your family to stop criticising you
Step 1 - Think. What are they criticising you for?
Write down all the reasons.
Step 2 - Look through your list. Is there anything
that you could change? If you try, there may be less criticism and even some information on how to change for the better.
Step 3 - Gather your family for a meeting. Tell
them how you feel. Let them know that you want them to stop criticising you, and that you think you are doing your best.
Step 4 - Be confident in what you do. Keep your head high, and speak surely. This will give your family