№173 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 173
1 C. Prepare a resolution of the conference:
1) briefly describe the problems and explain what causes them;
2) briefly describe the effects of global warming;
3) describe the actions you can take to slow down the processes;
4) write down and read the resolution;
5) read the resolution and vote for it.
Lesson 8 Sharing family stories
Discuss with your class the following questions.
• Have you ever been caught in a storm?
• Was it disastrous?
• How did you feel?
2 Children were asked to interview their relatives about a disastrous event. Write the questions which the children asked. Can you guess in what order were they asked?
A. there / Was / that / anything / had / it / done / to be / after?
B. any / there / Was / part / it / about / good?
C. this / happened / What / to / make / a day / memorable?
D. think / So / do / you / what / was / part / of / the worst / this?
E. weather / did / your / occur / When / story?
Listen to the interview "Brule River Flood" and mark the order of the questions.
As you listen to the story again, think how you would answer these questions.
• How would you feel if you were in this weather event?
• Would you do anything differently to make sure you stay safe?
Read the part of the interview in which the person tells us about what happened. Answer the questions.
1. What were the impacts of the disaster?
2. How did the people feel?