№102 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 102
1. The...'s clothes are brought into the studio.
2. The... brings the case to the court: the defendant wears clothes that don't fit and don't suit him/her.
3. The... explains his/her choice of clothes.
4. The judge asks... for the defence to comment on the defendant's clothes.
5. The... comments on them.
6. The outfits are commented on by the... and the....
7. The... says the final word.
8. The... listens to everyone in the courtroom and makes a conclusion.
2b Distribute the roles.
1. Decide who takes which role.
2. For the defendant you can choose a celebrity, for example, Lady Gaga or even a film character, for example, Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in "The Pirates of the Caribbean". The student taking the role of the defendant should dress up like the chosen celebrity.
3. Three students choose the roles of the judge, the prosecutor and the defence lawyer. The rest of the students will be witnesses for prosecution and defence witnesses.
Write your speech and be ready to explain your point of view in the studio.
Remember you don't have to be very serious but you are expected to give professional advice on style and fashion. You can use the proverbs and the phrases below.
be yourself, don't be afraid of change, to run/take risks, feel comfortable, feel relaxed, feel confident, suit/fit/ match/go well with
Present the project "Fashion verdict" in the next lesson. Don't forget to bring the defendant's clothes to the studio.