№80 по английскому языку за 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
авторы: Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
Учебник по английскому языку 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель. Страница 80
b) Compare your notes with your partner. Share with the whole class.
6. a) Have you been to any of the following countries?
SWITZERLAND, SWEDEN, NORWAY, COSTA RICA, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, NEW ZEALAND, COLOMBIA, FINLAND, LATVIA
Guess what these countries have in common. (Read the answer to the question on page 300). What countries do you think are the dirtiest in the world? Why?
b) Work in groups. What do you know about environmental issues in other countries of the world? What do you think can be done to solve the problems?
LESSON 6: THINK GLOBALLY, ACT LOCALLY
Communicative area: speaking about small actions that can change the world
Active vocabulary: consumption
1 a) Match the beginnings of the sentences with appropriate endings to make an environmental joke.
1. Mr. Nelson, the school's PE teacher, was on the way to his car when he saw Saxby, a first year boy, dropping a chewing ...
2. "Saxby!! Come here!!" The boy knew he was in ...
3. "What do you think you're doing, boy?! Dropping rubbish like some hooligan, and a chewing gum wrapper too!!" ...
4. "Don't apologise to me, Saxby, apologise to the environment!! It's idiots like you who are destroying the planet!! Now pick up your rubbish, spit out your gum and throw them away properly!!" The boy ...
5. Feeling very proud of himself, Mr. Nelson opened the door of his 6-seater, 4-wheel drive SUV and started the ...