№30 по английскому языку за 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
авторы: Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
Учебник по английскому языку 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель. Страница 30
Here are few tips to make your parents happy:
(T) Understand them: Try to understand their feelings, they love you even when you keep on crying whole night, make them miss their parties, make home a mess or keep yelling. They love you without any conditions. Sometimes they want you to live life their way but the reason behind it is to make your future safe and happy. Try to think in a mature way and from your parents' point of view.
(2) Show respect: There is nothing wrong with showing respect to your parents. It will only bring smiles to their faces. Even if you don't agree with their thinking, try to make them understand politely. Don't use harsh words with them, which make them unhappy or hurt. Giving respect is the best way to make anyone happy; it cannot be compared with any precious gift.
(3) Spend some time: When you think about your parents' life, you will understand that they feel lonely if you avoid them. Thus, try to take some time for your parents. Take them to some family get together, picnic or just spend time at home with lots of fun and positive energy around.
(4) Remember their special events: Always celebrate your parents' birthday or special events, and celebrate it with lots of love. You can take them out for dinner, buy gifts or just spend this special moment with them and make them realize that you care for them.
(5) Show appreciation: Your parents have done a lot for you, that is the only reason that you are enjoying your life with a proper education and job. Parents do so much but never expect anything in return, so why not to say a thank you to them occasionally and show gratitude with a card, flower or a hug? This will surely bring you close to them and bring memories which your parents can cherish forever.
3 Make a list of tips "How to make a family happier. A teen's opinion." Read the examples below before you start.
• Think about your siblings for a change. Try to be nicer to them than usual. Your parents will see and be pleased by your maturity. Then they will give you more freedom.