№172 по английскому языку за 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
авторы: Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
Учебник по английскому языку 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель. Страница 172
b) Complete the questions below with the words from ex. 2a. Use the questions to interview your partner.
1. When was the last time you bought something in a ...?
2. Do you prefer ... or ... activities?
3. What's the ... time you spend on doing your homework?
4. What features of character does your family ...?
5. Have you ever been to a ... centre? Why?
6. How many people do you have in your ...?
7. What sport would you like to ... in the future?
8. Does anybody of your friends have a TV or computer ...?
9. Which sports are usually played on a ...?
10. What make a .... person, his mind or his body?
11. Which ... changes do you think you need to make your dream come true?
Work with your partner. Decide what the best weekend activities for the people on the list are. Use the phrases in the box to express your ideas.
• two schoolgirls who want to relax after a difficult school week;
• your grandpa who wants to have a quiet peaceful weekend;
• a family of three who don't want to stay home;
• a businessman who has had a very busy week;
• a big family with little children who would like to spend time together;
• your best friend;
• your family. USEFUL PHRASES (Giving opinion) • I think ... • I don't think they/he/ she • I don't think ... should ... • I believe (that) ... • He/she/they ought to ... • I don't believe (that)... . They/he/she'd better... • In my opinion, ...