№123 по английскому языку за 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
авторы: Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
Учебник по английскому языку 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель. Страница 123
4 a) Work with your partner. Student A reads the information below; Student B reads the text on page 301. Ask each other questions to find out the information you need. The hints are given. Student A
• Capital is...
• Languages in New Zealand are English and Maori
• New Zealand means...
• 30 % of the land is forest
• ... to see sunrise...
• "kiwi" is either a bird or a native
• bungee jumping originated in New Zealand
• ... golf courses... .bookshops... smart and sporty people...
• "Lord of the Rings" was filmed entirely in New Zealand
• in 1893... • there are no nuclear power stations in New Zealand
• there are no snakes in New Zealand Useful hints:
What is the ... in New Zealand? What happened in 2009? Where was the movie taken? Are there any...?
Is New Zealand the first/last country to...?
b) Choose the most interesting facts and explain your choice.
c) Would you like to travel to New Zealand? Why?
5 What does your country have in common with New Zealand? What are the main differences?
LESSON 9: A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE QUEEN
Communicative area: inferring the meaning from context