№90 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 90
ry two years, I go to the wardrobe and see what I can give away."
5. Orlando Bloom: "I prefer comfortable clothes. I think if you're comfortable you have confidence and that leads to good style."
6. Justin Timberlake: "I get more compliments when I add an unexpected item, like a favourite hat, dog-tag chains or beat-up black military boots. I like to look ridiculous."
7. Scarlett Johansson: "I don't have a fixed idea of what glamour ['glaema] is. I think it's mainly about being confident and comfortable, but I have this black velvet cape that always makes me feel glamorous."
Work in pairs and discuss the questions.
1. Do you care about fashion?
2. Do you think fashion is more important than style?
3. Do you think trendy (fashionable) clothes can be comfortable?
4. What is your style (casual, smart, elegant, classical)?
5. What celebrity's style do you want to follow?
6. Who helps you choose clothes?
7. What are your favourite clothes?
Report to the class what your partner thinks about fashion and
Model: Tanya says she doesn't care about fashion.
Ask your parents what they think about fashion and write their
answers in reported speech. Use the questions in ex. 5a.
Lesson 5 Put on a warm hat!
The model's assistant is helping her to change for her defile
on the catwalk. Match the model's words with the pictures.
1. "Help me take off the jacket."
2. "Help me put on the coat!"
3. "Hurry up! Don't be slow! Do the coat up!"