№49 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 49
• Challenge yourself. If you have 10 push-ups as your maximum, try going for 12! Little challenges like this keep your body nice and fit.
• Do something you love. Play with a pet, go swimming, ride a bike or go for a walk. If you had a bad day at school, doing things you love to do will keep you in a good mood and take out your anger. Not only is this fun, but it lets you be yourself for a while. Try it!
• Feel good about yourself! There is always going to be someone in the room who does at least one thing better than you, so don't compare yourself to other people! Find things you are good at, and use your talents!
• Positive emotions are healthy, prolong life and make living pleasant.
4b Read the text again and find five tips which are most important to follow.
Model: I find laughing and smiling most important because it makes a person happier and more positive.
4c Compare your list with your partner's and prove why you think your choice is correct.
5. Work in pairs. Which tips you follow (don't follow, would like to follow)? Compare your ideas. What do you have in common?
Help box. We both... Neither of us...
Nice - nicer - (the) nicest
Big - bigger - (the) biggest
Healthy - healthier - (the) healthiest
Beautiful - more beautiful - (the) most beautiful
Good - better - (the) best
Bad - worse - (the) worst
6. Write what you do to live a long and happy life. Use the tips from ex. 4a.