№41 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 41
Firstly, spending time with friends is a way to help each other to progress. When we are with our friends, we can share our experiences in life with them such as work, study, relationships with all the people surrounding us, etc. Also, we easily learn good things from our friends. On the other hand, if friends have problems, it is a good opportunity for us not only to point out the friends' mistakes, but also to help them to become better and sort the problems out.
(3) So, we can see that spending time with friends is both exciting and useful. It helps us not only to progress in life and have a wonderful time but also to share our feelings with everyone and be happy.
(4) Some people prefer spending most of their time alone; others like to be with friends most of the time. It is my opinion that the more time you spend with friends the better. Being with friends is electrifying. Spending time with friends is worthwhile for the following reasons: helping each other to progress in life, helping each other to relax, and sharing happiness or sadness with each other.
(5) Finally, spending time with friends is a chance to share happiness or sadness with each other. People's life can be both happy and sad at times. The more we share our happiness with our friends, the happier we are. For example, we can tell them about our success; together we can watch an exciting film, read a funny story or listen to our favourite music, etc. In contrast, when we feel low and need sympathy our friends will always be there to encourage us and help to overcome it.
Answer the questions.
1. Does the writer prefer spending time with friends or alone?
2. What are the author's reasons for spending time with his friends?
3. How many paragraphs are there in the essay? Say in which paragraph the writer
a. introduces his point of view,