№39 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 39
3. I want some comfort and companionship in friendship.
4. I have many "light" friendships.
companion - companionship
Read the announcement and answer the questions.
1. What is the announcement about? 2. Where was it printed? 3. For whom is it? 4. What are friendship stories? 5. What are the rules of the competition? 6. Would you like to take part
in the competition?
Everyone has friendship stories - stories that explain what makes each friendship so special or what makes a group of friends have fun together. We want to share as many friendship stories as we possibly can in our school magazine.
These friendship stories may be your personal experience or others' experience or it may be fiction. A friendship story must be encouraging. Friendship stories are told again and again to stress how important friendship is. We should always take care of our friends and never hurt them. These stories teach only one lesson that friends are those people whom you can rely on when you are in trouble.
The winner of the competition will get a prize and the^ best stories will be published in this magazine!!! ^ *
Listen to one of the stories from the magazine and say what sentences in ex.1 are true about Jill. Are they different from yours?
Listen again and answer the questions.
1. Did Jill want to be popular?
2. Why was Jill nervous when time came to go to college?
3. Did she know anybody in her new environment?