№24 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 24
and it's fun to be with them. It's a real family because I've started to feel secure and confident.
3c. Work in groups and think of some other questions you would like to ask John.
4 Work in pairs. Use the questions to make a radio programme.
Lesson 10 Writing about your family
Do you like writing compositions? Are you good at writing? What's difficult about writing compositions?
2 Princess Diana said: "Family is the most important thing in the world". Do you agree with her?
3. Write a composition "My family is the most important thing in the world". Use 250 words.
a Planning your composition.
• Brainstorm how to start and finish the composition.
• Think about who and what to write. Make notes about their appearance, character, interests, hobbies, favourite activities, achievements.
• Write what you usually do together, how you spend evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Think what information can be interesting for the readers. What is special about your family?
• Organise your notes and ideas.
• Think what vocabulary you might use.
Checking your composition.
• Use the checklist to help you.
• Have you included all the necessary information?
• Have you checked the spelling and grammar?
• Is your composition interesting?
• Does it give a true picture of your family?
Write a composition about your future family.