№203 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 203
Discuss with your partner.
• Which activities are attractive to you? Why?
• Which activities would you like to add? Why?
Imagine you are going to open a new leisure centre. Design a brochure for it. Work in groups.
1. Choose a name for your leisure centre.
2. Decide what activities you would like to offer.
3. Divide the activities into clubs and zones and decide what age groups they are for.
4. Set the aims of your leisure centre and describe them as well as the benefits.
5. Describe the facilities at your centre.
6. Decide on the prices and opening times.
7. Discuss the layout of the brochure.
8. Prepare photos or pictures.
9. Write the text of the brochure together and make the brochure.
10. Get ready to present your brochure together.
| Lesson 8. The pleasures of imagination
Read the text and explain its title.
The pleasures of imagination
After Paul Bloom1
How do Americans spend their leisure time? The answer might surprise you. The most common activity is not eating or drinking. It is not socializing with friends, participating in sports, or relaxing with the family.
Our main leisure activity is participating in experiences that we know are not real. When we are free to do whatever we want, we turn to (o6pam,aeMca K) the imagination - to worlds