№199 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 199
2. Since 1995 the largest changes in how people are spending their leisure time are
a) exercising, computer activities, spending time with family and kids and swimming.
b) watching television, exercising, computer activities, spending time with family and kids and swimming.
3. The average amount of time spent working, including housework and studying, is now
4. Americans prefer
a) individual activities.
b) group activities.
3; Look at the statistics about the weekend in the UK, and in pairs make up a survey.
1. watching television - 45% of free time: programmes about wildlife, animals, holidays, cooking and gardening
2. 24% of the free time - socialising (visiting or entertaining friends or relatives)
3. 21 % - sport and hobbies
4. 10% - other activities: listening to the radio, listening to recorded
music, reading, DIY (Do It Yourself), gardening, eating out and going to the cinema.
3b. Listen to the surveys and compare how British and American people spend their leisure time.
4 Conduct a survey about leisure time in Belarus.
With your class make a list of top ten activities Belarusian people like doing in their free time. Think of different spheres - sport, art, crafts, music, nature, literature, etc.