№193 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 193
a gift for you. There's a special feeling when you find the first mushroom - you feel you must take part in the mushrooming fun and give it up only when the basket is full1. If you decide to join the fun, be careful. There are some dangerous ones too. Unfortunately, there are more of them than good ones. For example, mushmires, which have red caps with white spots on them. Eating one could result in serious health problems.
We usually go for yellow chanterelles. You can seldom mistake them for anything else. But the best of course are penny buns, or 'bennies'. There's a number of recipes to cook mushrooms. My favourite is mushroom sauce. It's cooked mushrooms, which are then baked in the oven with melted butter mixed with sour cream, onions, and spices like salt, pepper, garlic, dill... Can you share your recipe?
Answer the questions in pairs.
1. Which of the letters is the most poetic? How do you understand it?
2. Which is the most emotional?
3. Which is the least emotional?
4. Which is practical?
5. Which describes a close link with nature?
6. What are the benefits of each of these pastimes?
7. Can you cook mushrooms? Share your recipe.
8. Have you ever participated in fishing, gardening or mushroom hunting?
9. What other leisure time activities are linked with nature? 10. Are you a nature lover?