№182 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 182
So the simplest solution to avoid boredom is to find something interesting to do. There must be several things that you enjoy doing or would like to try either alone or with a friend. Ask yourself what they are and list all of them. After you've done it, choose one from your list, and do it. Are you still bored?
1. If your home is in a mess, your mind and your emotions are in a mess too.
2. You can invite your friends or family to share your new dish with. They might be pleasantly surprised.
3. You can decide on making candles, knitting, cross stitching, that might help you pass your leisure time in a pleasant way and create something new you can be proud of.
4. Many people play online games as a cure for boredom, but don't let this pastime dominate in your life.
5. Photography, drawing, painting, scuba diving and playing musical instruments are very special activities that you can do as a cure for boredom.
6. Blogger.com and Wordpress.com are the two most popular blogging platforms. It's easy to sign up and you will have your own blog in minutes. You'll have an opportunity to communicate with other bloggers.
7. Whenever you are free, read something exciting, encouraging, or anything that will enrich your knowledge.
8. Watch your favourite television shows or films. They can both entertain and enrich your mind and emotions.
9. Go to a leisure centre. These places provide instructors and equipment for different activities like dancing, yoga, aerobics, and many more which can make you feel happy and keep fit.
10. You can go to the cinema, have a picnic, drive to the beach or do anything else under the sky together with a friend.
11. Write down all things that you want to have, do or become. Don't think of whether you can achieve them or have them or not. Just keep writing. See what happens.
12. Write down your thoughts, activities, progress, dreams, aims and emotions. You'll learn so much about yourself when you read it a few months later.