№181 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 181
5a Work in pairs. Answer the questions about leisure time activities in your life.
1. Is leisure time important in our life? Why?
2. Do you have a lot of leisure time? Why or why not?
3. Which recreational activities have you tried in your life?
4. Which of them did you prefer? Why?
5. What is your favourite hobby or recreational activity at the moment? Do you think it will be your favourite for a long time? Why or why not?
6. What other leisure time activities would you like to try?
5b Report the most interesting answers to the class. Write the answers to the questions.
Lesson How can you avoid boredom?
Read the following opinions about recreational activities. Which of them do you share? Why?
1. Having hobbies and spending time on recreational activities are positive ways to keep the mind active, body energetic and emotions under control.
2. If you have hobbies and interests, your life is exciting.
3. Hobbies are really valuable at weekends and during the holidays.
4. If you develop a keen interest in many things and do whatever brings you joy and relaxation, you will find life exciting, stimulating and meaningful. It doesn't matter what age you are, because there is always something that you can learn, do and try.
Read the extracts from a Leisure time magazine "How to avoid boredom" and match them with pieces of advice.
First of all, boredom is a state of mind. It doesn't happen all the time. You are bored because you don't know what to do with your time, can't find anything interesting to do, or because you don't like what you are doing.