№179 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 179
I Lesson What's leisure?
Work in pairs. Discuss the questions about how you spend your free time.
• What do you like doing in your free time?
• Do you stay at home, or do you go out?
• Do you prefer to spend your free time with your family or with your friends?
• Where do you prefer to hang out with your friends?
• Do you try out local activities, or do you travel to other places? Why?
Compare your answers with the rest of the class.
Work in pairs. Complete the definition of leisure, and then work out your class definition.
Leisure ['le33], or free time, is the time spent on...
Read the definitions of leisure and compare it with your class definition. Which is better?
Leisure or free time is a period of time spent out of work and domestic activity. It is also the period of recreational time before or after compulsory activities such as eating and sleeping, going to work or running a business, attending school and doing homework or housework. Leisure time is the time when you can forget about day- to-day stress and stressful activities and relax. These activities can be our hobby.
Guess the meaning of the words in bold.