№136 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 136
• What can people do, see and enjoy in the Arctic Islands? What would you like to do or to see? Why?
• What do you think about the Arctic Islands?
• Would you like to travel there? Why or why not?
Write 10-12 sentences about the Arctic Islands.
Lesson ? Different countries - different climates
Members of the International Weather Camp were given a chance to go to one of these countries - the USA, the UK, Canada and Belarus. Discuss with your partner:
• What do you know about the weather and climate of these countries?
• What's your favourite climate and weather?
• In which country can you experience your favourite weather and climate?
: Role play "A visiting card of your country".
Members of the International Weather Camp present their countries
1. Split into four groups. Each group chooses their country.
2. Each group looks at the map of their country and gets ready to speak about its geographical position and how it influences its climate.
3. Each group read the text below about their country and prepares to give a summary about the climate of the country and its weather in different seasons.
4. Each group writes six questions about the weather and climate of the other three countries (two for each country).
5. Each group presents their country and answers the other groups' questions.
6. When all the groups have presented their countries, the class votes for the best presentation.