№127 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 127
we (4) ask to clean the table after the meals. Some don't like it at all, but I think it's not bad. In this way we (5) teach to be independent.
We have already done quite a few interesting things. Our first project - a weather forecast competition - has just finished. We (6) teach to forecast weather in our last class. Yesterday we (7) take round a weather station. We (8) show different measuring tools. We also (9) explain how predictions about weather usually (10) make. I believe, with satellites and computers weather (11) predict very well in the future.
On the whole the camp is both useful and enjoyable.
Love and best wishes, Nelly
Lesson 6 Climates of the world
1: What is weather and what is climate? Complete the sentences.
1. ... is what happens outside.
2. Look out of your window any day, any time and you see...
3. ... is the average temperature, pressure, precipitation and humidity expected for a certain place.
4. ... is based on the average... experienced in a location over a long period of time - 30 years or more.
5. ... describes the condition of the atmosphere. It might be sunny, hot, raining, etc.
6. Look out of your window every day for a month or longer, and you can determine the...
7. ... is constantly changing because temperature and humidity change in the atmosphere.
Group the information about weather and climate. Say what you
can about each. Discuss in pairs and check with your class.
moderate (adj) = mild