№112 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 112
2) (n, c) If it's raining heavily, there's a loud noise and flashes of light in the sky, there's a...;
3) (n, u) a mixture of snow and rain; (v) if it..., a mixture of snow and rain falls from the sky;
4) (n, u) a short period when it rains, snows or hails heavily; (v) to fall in large quantities;
5) (n, u) rain that freezes (3aMep3aeT) in the sky and falls to the ground as small balls of ice; (v) if it..., small balls of ice fall from the sky like rain;
6) (adj) cold enough to produce frost (Mopo3); covered with frost;
7) (adj) If there are a lot of dark clouds in the sky, the sky. is...;
8) (n, c) a large amount of rain that falls quickly.
3. Look out of the window and answer the question: What's the
There are a few ways to answer this question.
It's + adjective
It's rainy. It's cloudy. It's windy. It's sunny.
Present Continuous It is Ving.
It's raining. It's clouding over. The wind is blowing. The sun is shining.
There's + singular noun There are + plural noun
There's (a lot of) rain. There are clouds in the sky. There's a strong wind. There's (a lot) of sunshine.
very cold (frosty)
4 Look at the weather forecasts and play a guessing game in pairs. What day is it?
Model: A: What's the weather like?
B: It's raining heavily. And it's chilly.