№110 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 110
5t In pairs answer the questions.
• Are you sometimes under the weather? When or why?
• What or who helps you to weather the storm?
• What books, films or sports leave you cold?
• Have you got real or fair weather friends?
• Do you always give your friends a warm welcome?
6. Have a discussion about the weather camp. Work in pairs.
Student A: you want to go to a weather camp, because you think it can do you a lot of good. Give arguments to prove your point of view.
Student B: you aren't sure if you really want to go to the weather camp. Listen to your friend and agree or disagree.
Proving one's point of view
First of all,... / Secondly,... /
Finally,... I can see that... I'm absolutely sure (that)... It's absolutely clear (that)...
Agreeing / disagreeing
Right, but what about...ing?
I don't think... / I'm not sure... Let me see. / Let me think. OK. / Fine.
7 Explain why you would like or wouldn't like to go to weather camp. Write 8-10 sentences.
Lesson What's the weather like today?
What kind of weather do you enjoy? Why? Discuss in pairs.
Model 1: - What's your favourite weather? - I enjoy sunny weather.
frosty, warm, cloudy, chilly, stormy, cold, hot, windy, rainy, snowy, foggy