№11 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 11
6b. Work in groups of 3-4. Speak about one person from your family. Find the most interesting description in the group.
Make a family tree. Describe your family members. Speak about their appearance, personality, interests and hobbies. Use the vocabulary of the lesson.
Lesson A A weekend together
Answer the questions.
1. Do you spend much time with your family? 2. How much time do you think fathers/mothers in Belarus spend with their children? 3. How much time do you think parents should spend with their children? 4. Do you often spend weekends with your family? 5. What do you usually do together? 6. Is it easy to decide what to do together? 7. How do you usually spend weekends with your family?
Conduct a survey. Ask your classmates the following questions.
1. Do you think you will spend your next weekend indoors or outdoors? 2. Are you going to have a meal out with your parents at the weekend? 3. Where do you think you will spend your next weekend? 4. Are you going to the country next Sunday? 5. Are you having a family party at the weekend? 6. Do you think you will help your parents around the house at the weekend?
Expressing future actions
What does each of the sentences (1-3) mean (A-C)?
1. One person will spend the weekend in the country (as usual).
2. Three people are meeting their friends.
3. Most of them are going to spend the weekend at home.