№107 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 107
2a Read the leaflet of the International Weather Camp and answer the questions (consult the definitions of the words in bold in ex. 2b.
1. Where's the camp? 2. When is the camp? 3. Who is it for? 4. What's the camp's aim? 5. What opportunities does it offer?
International WEATHER Camp
We talk about it! We expect it! We depend on it!
State College, Florida City February, 2011
Resident science camp for school students.
We aim to encourage your interest in weather and to make you weather-wise1.
Join our camp and get wide knowledge about weather!
Learn the answers to these questions:
What is weather? Why does it exist? What is extreme weather? What is happening to weather and climate?
Discover how to
- read and analyse weather maps,
- conduct weather research by doing experiments.
Get acquainted with a meteorologist's job by
- writing and presenting your own weather forecast,
- visiting the local weather station,
- listening to a meteorologist who did research and lived in the North.
You WILL BECOME weather-wise! i