№105 по английскому языку за 9 класс Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
авторы: Л.М. Лапицкая, Н.В. Демченко, А.В. Волков
Английский 9 класс Лапицкая страница 105
1b. Answer the questions.
1. Why did Madan want to make a dress for the moon?
2. Why did the coconut tree say, "That's one thing you can't do"?
3. Why didn't the moon put on the dress on the first evening?
4. Why didn't she put it on the following evening?
5. Why did the greatest tailor from Earth get the moon's size wrong?
6. Why didn't Madan make another dress for the moon? c. Work in pairs. Discuss the questions.
1. What parts of the story could happen in real life and what parts are make-believe1?
2. Is it possible that if the moon tried the dress on another day, it would fit her?
3. What lesson did Madan learn from his experience with the moon's dress?
4. What lessons can we learn from the story?