№83 по английскому языку за 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
авторы: Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
Учебник по английскому языку 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель. Страница 83
«... the Earth's biodiversity
• ... all materials made with trees / plants for their conservation
«... human activities causing pollution of water, air, forests and soil
• ... consumption of energy to reduce pollution and exploitation of nature
• ... all wasted/spent natural materials to reduce their consumption
• ... all used materials made with trees/plants to reduce deforestation
«... future generations - they have the most to lose if we don't respect our planet as there is no Planet B for them
b) Work in pairs to discuss what you personally can do in each case. Compare with your classmates.
4 a) Read the saying of Mahatma Gandhi. Can you explain the meaning?
"You must be the change you wish to see in this world."
b) Match the actions (numbers) with the reasons (letters).
l.SAY NO TO PLASTIC BAGS WHENEVER POSSIBLE
2.FIT AT LEAST ONE ENERGY-SAVING LIGHT BULB
3. LEARN BASIC FIRST AID 4.SMILE AND SMILE BACK
5.TURN OFF APPLIANCES AT THE MAINS
6. RECYCLE YOUR MOBILE PHONE
7. SPEND TIME WITH SOMEONE FROM A DIFFERENT GENERATION
8.GIVE YOUR CHANGE TO CHARITY
9.TRY WATCHING LESS TV
10.TURN OFF UNNECESSARY LIGHTS
11. PUT YOUR GUM IN THE BIN
12.DO SOMETHING YOU THINK YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO
13.RECYCLE YOUR BOOKS
A. Why? You could save someone's life!
B. Why? People in other countries can use them and they pollute landfill sites.