№193 по английскому языку за 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
авторы: Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
Учебник по английскому языку 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель. Страница 193
10.He is a king of talk shows.
11.His ancestors had a farm in Belarus.
12.He is half German and half Belarusian.
13.His birthday is unknown.
14.He was an outstanding scientist.
15.He inherited a serious heart disease from his dad.
Which famous people from the list did you know before? Which people have you learnt about today?
3 ) You will get a card with a name of a famous person. Imagine that you are this person. Prepare to speak about some facts from your biography and about your ancestors.
Walk around the class. Find out who your classmates are.
Make a mini presentation about your family tree. Use the questions to help you.
1. What do you know about your roots?
2. What do you know about your grandparents/great grandparents on your mum's/dad's side?
3. Where were your ancestors from? What did they do?
LESSON 9:1, ROBOT
Communicative area: inferring meaning from context; discussing the future of cybernetics and robots
Work in pairs. Guess what word is missing in the rules below.
1. A ... may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A ... must obey orders given to it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A ... must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.