№146 по английскому языку за 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
авторы: Н.В. Юхнель, Е.Г. Наумова, Н.В. Демченко
Учебник по английскому языку 11 класс Н.В. Юхнель. Страница 146
b Present your list to the class and explain your choice.
c) Compare your lists to the ones that are given in an online Prom Magazine. Why do you think they are different or similar?
Girls'_ 4 Weeks Before Prom Checklist
• Start planning the night with your friends. Dinner reservations run out fast at this time of the year!
• Arrive in style and make everyone green with envy! Make sure your date has booked that ride at least four weeks in advance!
• Make hair, nails, or makeup appointments.
• Pick up a prom dress. Go ahead and try it out! You may need to get alterations so be prepared to spend a little cash for that perfect fit!
• Break in your prom shoes; wear them around the house if you have to!
• Whiten your teeth with whitening strips for the perfect prom smile.
Boys' 4 weeks before Prom Checklist
• Call and confirm your dinner reservations, if applicable.
• Finalize your plans with friends, dates, and parents.
• Order your date's corsage. (Coordinate colour with her dress! )
4 You will soon have your own Prom! Congratulations! Get into groups of 3-4 and plan out a ROCKING party!
LESSON 6: CITIZENS OF THE WORLD?
Communicative area: discussing the notion 'a citizen of the world'; talking about American system of education Active vocabulary: to blame
Do you know what these acronyms stand for: PROM, WWII, UN, EU, CIS?